Dealing With Loneliness


 

Dealing With Loneliness

You are not alone if you are feeling lonely as you read this. I created this book because I have experienced it firsthand. I have experienced the depths of empty, meaningless feelings numerous times, so the topic of loneliness is one that is very close to my heart.
Every gripping moment of it has been felt by me. The long, long hours that seem like days, the lonely nights when I cry silently and cover my pillow with salty tears, the inability to face the next day, and the desire to end everything!
It doesn't matter if you have a husband or a wife, a girlfriend or a boyfriend. Even if you are very close to them, there are aspects of you that they simply do not comprehend! Even if you tell your best friend, your group of friends, or your counselor, the pain doesn't go away! Even though you want them to feel your pain, no one seems to understand you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular